After weeks of tireless work, the partners in 4 Creativities project (2019-1-BG01-KA201-062354) have completed their work on creating a pilot version of the first intellectual product. The module "Linguistic Creativity" includes a variety of activities aimed at developing and improving students' language skills through innovative approaches.
The results of the project are intended to be used by teachers working with students aged 10 to 12, stimulating their motivation and creativity.
The activities are diverse, fun and most of all easy to plan and implement! A complete list and links to them are given below:
1. "Reading Roulette" - The game is useful for practicing the following language skills: reading; reading comprehension; oral and written expression.
2. "Fantastic combination" - The aim of this activity is the students to create a short story using two seemingly unrelated sentences, chosen at random.
3. "The incomplete story" - The purpose of this activity is to create two stories, developing the beginning and core to a predetermined end, as well as the core and the end to a pre-given beginning.
4. "Why I chose these cards" - The purpose of this activity is to improve and enhance oral presentation skills, as well as competences to develop and present own ideas.
5. "Roll a fairy tale" - This activity is an engaging tool that can be used to inspire active and creative imagination and improve language creativity by telling a story.
6. "My funny chain story" - The activity is aimed at developing foreign language skills (vocabulary, grammar, punctuation) in an easy and fun way.
7. "Creating a great linguistic puzzle" - The activity aims to cultivate language intelligence, inspire teachers and motivate students to constantly develop and enrich their vocabulary.